Sunday, January 17, 2010

What a night



9:51 am crazy I couldn't sleep last night. Was waking up every hour. Had many weird dreams that I really don't understand. Don't remember much but I remember few my dreams: one was about a monster who was part of the family (yeah I know weird) the other was about me and my best friend. I dream about me killing someone yeah I know crazy and that she was trying help me. So we run away from everyone so that they can't fine me. Is funny because when we used to be high school we used have this story about how ur life going to be when we were older. Let cut this short and say how it is: I was going to become a serial killer that would kill people and that one day I was going to get crazy and I was going end up in a crazy place where my best friend would be working at. So pretty much she should be helping as well but yeah we where crazy back then lol ..... P.s. I should really stop playing with blood at night lol. 10:09 am found the song of my day. Been listening for a while now. 1:11 pm I am just layin in bed watching Hannah Montana the Movie. So far so good I love it lol I know right? Lol 2:18 pm the movie was great lol I love it. 12:22 am I am buszzing with my babe lol I know I shouldn't be drinking but I am having a good time drinking .

- Posted using Edjk iPhone