Friday, January 15, 2010

School



It was good day today. I woke up really happy for some reason maybe because finally I went to my graphic design class. So far my teacher seem really cool very different from all my other teachers I had. Cant wait to start working on the projects and designing stuff. Talking about designing I need to start working on my personal work and as well as my photography. Beside all of that I had out with my babe today. I really don’t like talking about the stuff we do and the places we go to is more like my personal stuff but I had a good day. We talk for most of the time. Finally got my Skeletons Album!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really happy! I am rocking it right now!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beside this I went for a bike ride at night just to relax for a while. I really need to buy some light for by bike because not one of this day I am going to get pull over the cops lol…

p.s. couldn’t up date today from my phone.

ALL MY PICTURES ARE TAKEN BY MY IPHONE.