Monday, January 18, 2010

Lazy day



10:31 am I an talking to my parents again. I was up last night talking to my babe, it was really good just talking. 1:20 pm I am being lazy! I should working on my homework but I am not. I will start working on it later on. 2:24 pm being lazy at home! I stop working on my homework better yet I haven't even started. I am just being lazy and listening to music is not even working. 8:12 pm I am still working on my homework. I am in m last drawing, so I will be done. Hopefully it doesn't rain tomorrow! I don't want my papers to get wet. 10:20 pm I am done with my homework! Feeling lazy now! Lol hahaha I might got o be early. 10:23 pm why does it feel like I been with my babe for a long time but it only been a week.. Crazy! My bff and someone else said the same thing. I just hope we don't get to tired from each other but I don't think so.. :) 11:11 pm make a wish!!

- Posted using Edjk iPhone