Thursday, January 21, 2010

Raining day



7:26: am on my way to school, it started raining for a while and then stop. My stuff got wet last time and my favorite jeans as well. Littler mad because the color isn't the same but oh well this mean I have to go buy new jeans. I don't think I am going to see my babe today, we going out tomorrow so I rather just wait until tomorrow. My mood is like what ever right now I don't even know how I am feeling about everything, I hate raining days. Started talking to beans here and there this why I am feeling like what ever. It been a while since I talked about beans but I really don't want to get my hopes up. 9:15 am I am in class is to cold to be outside beside I think it was going to start raining. I wonder what we going to draw today in class hmm.... 2:39 pm I am at home, didn't went with my babe today. My babe was feeling little sick.. But is ok I hope I see my babe tomorrow. 11:40 pm is still raining!! I like it and hating it...