Monday, January 12, 2009

I hate waiting, I have to wait for my English class to start but I am not sure if I could take the class. My Photoshop class finishes at 3:30 and my English starts at 3 pm so I am not sure what to do. I do want to take English but right know by the look of everything I am not sure if I could. I am going to see if I could take it and if not all well.
Another thing is that I think I will need to update my Adobe CS3 program to CS4. I have to see how I am going to do that. Plus I need to start buying my book online soon because the books in the book store are too much.
In other news, I am here in the computer lab killing time until my English class start.
I guess I am not going to have car for a long time, it will suck in some way but at least I will be saving money. But these mean, that I will not be going to places and what not. This what I get for taking my friends home.
So in other news I am out…